Terms and Conditions
Minimum reservation is two nights. Full payment if dates are near, or a deposit equal to $150 is due at time of reservation. Balance due before check-in. Passcode access to your cabin will be provided just prior to check-in.
1. Check-in 3pm Check-out 11am
No early arrivals without prior arrangement please. Please ensure that all doors and windows are closed and locked and lights and AC/Heat is turned off upon your departure.
2. Cancellations and Reservation Changes: Should you need to cancel or change your reservation please notify us immediately. All reservations are subject to a cancellation charge equal to your deposit. If you rebook your reservation your deposit can be applied to your new reservation. No refunds for early departures or late arrivals.
3. No smoking inside cabins. No unattended pets or children. Failure to comply with these policies can result in an additional fee.
4. Telephones: There are no land lines in the cabins. All have free Wi-Fi. Mobile phone reception is usually good to very good at the property. In the event of emergency contact 911.
5. No Parties: No parties or groups larger than those renting the property are allowed without permission.
6. Disturbances: Any disturbance resulting in complaints from other guests, neighbors, police action, illegal activities, damage to the property, or any violation of this agreement or any rules and regulations governing the property, will be considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of your stay, and all monies paid will be forfeited. This agreement does not create a tenancy for the property; you can be removed from the property without process of law if you do not depart at the appropriate time.
7. Equipment Operability and Repair: All equipment and appliances are guaranteed to be in good working order upon your arrival; however things do malfunction from time to time. We cannot guarantee equipment and appliances, but we do guarantee that repairs will be made as soon as possible. Refunds cannot be made due to failure. Owners and Agents reserve the right to make repairs as necessary, to enter the cabin with reasonable notice, or without notice if you cannot be reached.
8. Property Condition: You agree to leave the property in the manner in with you found it – cabins clean and in good working condition inside and out. Rags and cleaning supplies are provided, should you need them to tidy up any messes or spills. All dishes should be washed and put away and trash should be removed as instructed. Owners and Agents reserve the right to charge you for excessive messes or any damage or theft to the cabin or surrounding property. By renting this cabin, you agree that you are responsible for any damage or theft, and if necessary, proceeded by whatever legal means are required to recover loss, including but not limited to, court costs and legal fees.
9. Liability: Guest agree to hold Owners and Agents free and clear of any liability for damage to self or property, resulting from accident or injury, or loss of enjoyment for any reason other than willful negligence on the part of the Owners or Agents. Owners will take all reasonable steps to make sure cabins and facilities are in proper order. The Owners and Agents are not responsible for loss, theft or damage to your belongings during your stay.