Our Rates & Policies
If you are staying for 3 nights or more and would like to take advantage of our FREE 4th night…please use Coupon Code WildPlumFREE. Put in the total number of nights into the calendar including your free night, when you enter the coupon code one nights rent will be subtracted from your total automatically.
Call 479.253.7997 To Reserve Today!
Couples Cabins (up to 4 adults) = $139/night plus tax
Family Cabin (up to 6 adults) = $189/night plus tax
Minimum reservation is two nights. Reserve 3 nights and your 4th night is free.
Payment in full is due at time of booking. See Policies for additional details. Upon reservation you will receive a confirmation by email, which includes a copy of these policies.
- Check-in time is 3 pm to 8 pm without prior approval (please let us know approximate arrival time).
- Check-out time is at 11 am
2. No early arrivals without prior arrangement please. Issued keys should be left in the lock box at main house upon your departure. Please ensure that all doors and windows are closed and locked and lights and AC/heat is turned off upon your departure. Should you lose a key there is a $20 per key fee.
3. Cancellations and Reservation Changes: Should you need to cancel or change your reservation please notify us immediately. All reservations are subject to a cancellation charge of $50. For reservations canceled 14 days or less prior to the scheduled arrival, no refund will be made. For reservations canceled more than 15 days will receive all monies paid minus the $50 cancellation fee. No refunds for early departures or late arrivals.
4. No Smoking, No Unapproved Pets and No Unattended Minors: If evidence of an unapproved pet or smoking is found inside the cabin you will be charged a minimum of $100 for additional cleaning. Failure to comply with our “No Smoking” or “No Unapproved Pet” policies may result in an eviction and loss of all monies paid. Smoking is allowed in designated areas (back deck with doors/windows closed), where you will find ash pots for your convenience. Minors are not to be left unattended at any time. There is a lot to do on the property for children and it’s a very family friendly environment. However, all parties must be mindful of children at the resort, and be responsible for the wellbeing of your own children. Pets: $50 pet fee, kept in a kennel when alone in the cabin, on a leash and picked up after going potty outside.
5. Telephones: There are no landlines in the cabins. Cell phone reception varies depending on your carrier. In the event of an emergency, contact the office on-site, or call 479-253-7997 or 911.
6. No Parties: No parties or groups larger than those on the reservation are allowed without permission. You will be charged for any extra guests, if not approved!
7. Disturbances: Any disturbance resulting in complaints from other guests, neighbors, police action, illegal activities, damages to the property, or any violation of this agreement or any rules and regulations governing the property, will be considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of your stay, and all monies paid will be forfeited. This agreement does not create a tendency for the property; you can be removed from the property without process of law if you do not depart at the appropriate time.
8. Equipment Operability and Repair: All equipment and appliances are guaranteed to be in good working order upon your arrival; however things do malfunction from time to time. We cannot guarantee equipment and appliances, but we do guarantee that repairs will be made as soon as possible. Refunds cannot be made due to failure. Owners and Agents reserve the right to make repairs as necessary, to enter the cabin with reasonable notice, or without notice if you cannot be reached.
9. Property Condition: You agree to leave the property in the manner in which you found it – cabins tidy and
in good condition inside and out. Rags and cleaning supplies are provided, should you need them. All dishes
used should be washed and put away, and trash/recycling should be removed as instructed. Owners and
Agents reserve the right to charge you for excessive messes or any damage or theft to the cabin or
surrounding property. By renting this cabin, you agree that you are responsible for any excess cleaning costs,
damage or theft (minimum fee $100) and you understand that these charges will be applied to your credit
card provided at check in, and if necessary, proceeded by whatever legal means are required to recover loss,
including but not limited to, court costs and legal fees.
10. Liability: Guests agree to hold Owners and Agents free and clear of any liability for damage to self or property, resulting from accident or injury, or loss of enjoyment for any reason other than willful negligence on the part of the Owners or Agents. Owners will take all reasonable steps to make sure cabins and facilities are in proper order. The Owners and Agents are not responsible for loss, theft or damage to your belongings during your stay at Wild Plum Cabins.